Student & Parents, Meal Program
Assistant Supervisor of Accounts:
Vicki Walton, 609-465-1800, ext. 3105
Middle Township Public Schools participates in the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) school nutrition program as administered through the New Jersey Department of Agriculture (NJDA), to. Provide nutritionally balanced meals to children each day.
Application determination is conducted annually. A application must be completed each new school year to be eligible for benefits.
- Lunch Menus
- LunchTime Online Free/Reduced Application – Guide to getting Started
- Online Application
- Parents Guide to School Payment Portal
- Middle Township Online Free and Reduced Screen by Screen 2021
School Lunch Payment Portal
- 21-22 Application Instructions – English
- 21-22 Meal Application – English
- 21-22 Sharing Information – English
- 21-22 Seamless Summer Option – English