Calvin L. Back Performing Arts Center
Maria G. Mallett, 609-463-1927
Maria Mallett, 609-463-1924
The Middle Township Performing Arts Center (PAC) serves as an extension of the Middle Township Public Schools Curriculum by providing an opportunity the school community to experience and demonstrate an understanding of, and appreciation for, the arts. The school community is invited to utilize the PAC to showcase student accomplishments in all areas of the arts, including dance, theatre, choral/instrumental concerts, and art exhibits, as well as to display achievements in the New Jersey State Curriculum Standards.
Box Office Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday and one-hour before performances
Phone: (609) 463-1924
We accept cash, checks, and VISA, MASTERCARD & DISCOVER
Tickets may be purchased by phone or by visiting the PAC Box Office. Online ticket sales are not available.
People with Disabilities: Wheelchair spaces are available in the theater. Please request special seating when purchasing tickets; please call the Box Office for assistance. A wheelchair ramp is located by the main entrance. Parking for people with disabilities is located at the front of the theater and only are available to vehicles with handicapped license plates.
Phone Sales: Please call 609-463-1924 with your credit card. Tickets may be reserved and either held at Will Call or mailed to you. Payment must be made to reserve tickets.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. All sales are final.
- Ticket purchases automatically add you to the PAC mailing list; the PAC does not sell its mailing list.
- Food, drinks, and chewing gum are not permitted in the theatre.
- Please place cell phones on vibrate in the theatre.
- Cameras and recording devises are prohibited during performances, unless otherwise noted.
- There is No Smoking in the PAC or on PAC Grounds, in compliance with New Jersey State Law.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
Please Take note of exit signs located throughout the building. In the event of a fire or emergency, walk to the nearest exit; do not run.