Parent Resource Center
- Virtual Remote Instruction Plan
- Safe Return to School Plan
- CDC Updates
- State Department of Health COVID Update
- County Department of Health COVID Update
- NJSIAA Procedures for COVID-19 Test
- Information On Free Internet from COMCAST
Please return School Waiver Form to the school building your student attends.
Attention Parents of students requiring asthma medication in school: As per CDC recommendations we are asking that only inhalers (with or without spacer/facemask) be provided for your child. At this time the data collected by the CDC considers aerosols generated by nebulizer treatments to be potentially infectious. Therefore, during this COVID-19 pandemic, nebulizer treatments at school should be reserved for children who cannot use an inhaler. Pediatricians are also aware of these recommendations and are able to provide an Asthma Action plan ordering treatment via inhaler, as well as a prescription for an extra inhaler to be kept in school.