Welcome to Middle Township Public Schools
The mission of Middle Township Public Schools is to “provide excellence in education while celebrating the strength of its diversity and upholding the values and traditions of the community in order to produce graduates who possess a love of learning and a sense of responsibility.”
We remain true to these words, and we live them every day. But these are more than words to Middle Township Public Schools. This mission is our living guide for the way we approach educating our students.
Yes, we strive to give our students an excellent education, but even more, we work to encourage them to be their authentic selves and to have the skills to think and reason within an ever evolving and changing world.
Educating students goes beyond academics. Our students must be equipped not just with 21st century skills, but with the ability to expand and enhance them. We want our students to be able to leverage the education they receive at MTPS to benefit the community, region, state, nation, and world.
Our curriculum and the opportunities offered to our students at Middle Township Public Schools are designed to help them see beyond the boundaries of traditional education. We encourage our faculty, staff, and students to engage in meaningful discussions and activities that enable them to translate academic lessons into real world solutions.
Each day, we offer students academic challenges, personal enrichment, opportunities to learn to develop relationships, and the skills to become active, engaged citizens. We work to support our students’ social and emotional needs, while helping them develop a life-long love of learning. We do this with one goal in mind: To graduate students who are successful, resilient, and active, engaged citizens.
We take great pride in providing this educational foundation. Our dedicated and nurturing staff and our students are proud to be a part of Middle Township Public Schools. We call this Panther Pride! Become a part of our Panther family.
Dr. David Salvo
Middle Township Public Schools
- Dr. David Salvo, Superintendent of Schools
- Mr. Robert F. Johnson, Director of Special Education
- Dr. Toni Lehman, Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Dr. Diane S. Fox, School Business Administrator/Board Secretary
- Mr. Christian J. Paskalides, Principal, Elementary #1
- Mr. Donald Robertson, Assistant Principal, Elementary #1
- Ms. Nancy Loteck, Principal, Elementary #2
- Ms. Carolyn Sinone, Assistant Principal, Elementary #2
- Mr. Jeffrey Ortman, Principal, Middle School
- Mr. Andre Hodges Jr., Assistant Principal, Middle School
- Mr. George West III, Principal, High School
- Ms. Rachelle Quick, Assistant Principal, High School
- Mr. Brad MacLeod, Assistant Principal, High School
- Dr. Sharon Rementer, Athletic Director/Assistant Principal, High School
- Ms. Joelle Tenaglia, Supervisor of Guidance
- Mr. Scott Webster, Director of Security
- Ms. Dawn DeVico, Transportation Coordinator
- Mr. Tom Adelsberger, Facilities Supervisor
- Ms. Kay Aspell, PAC Center Manager