Middle Township Public Schools
Diversity is Our Strength
Middle Township Public School is a Pre-K-12 public school district in Cape May County, New Jersey. There are four schools comprising the district:
- Elementary # 1 serves students from Pre-kindergarten through second-grade;
- Elementary #2 educates those in third-grade through fifth-grade;
- Middle Township Middle School includes sixth-grade through eighth-grade students;
- Middle Township High School is a comprehensive, four-year public school that serves students in ninth- through twelfth-grade.
In addition to educating the children from Middle Township, the District also serves high school-aged students from Avalon, Dennis Township, Stone Harbor and Woodbine.
A strong partnership with Atlantic County Community College and Stockton University enables District High School Students to gain a head start in pursuing their college/university careers. Dual-credit options are available, as are multiple opportunities for students to take classes at these schools.
Middle Township School District also operates Coastal Prep High School to educate and provide services for students who are in recovery from substance use disorder or dependency. Coastal Prep empowers recovering adolescents through an alternative educational environment that supports their efforts, as well as providing the academic setting and resources necessary to ensure they meet high school graduation requirements.
MTBOE’s user-friendly budget details a plan of action for the year as related to anticipated revenues and expenditures. It balances our commitment to provide exceptional educational and extracurricular opportunities with fiscal responsibility to our community.
Recent District News
With the help of local community and school organizations, 25 turkeys were donated Cape May Court House, NJ – Twenty-five Middle Township School District (MTSD) families received a special holiday donation thanks to volunteers from multiple high school clubs and...
Students gathered just before Thanksgiving Day for a meal with their fellow students and teachers Cape May Court House, NJ – Teachers and staff at Coastal Preparatory High School in Cape May Court House showed how thankful they were for their students’ continuous...
Students receive homemade desserts with a special message to kick-off the holiday season Cape May Court House, NJ – Middle Township High School (MTHS) students had full hearts and stomachs after receiving special homemade desserts during lunch on Tuesday, Nov. 21....
School Meal Programs
- LunchTime Program Letter: English // Spanish
- NJEIE Program Flyer: English // Spanish
- Why aren’t meals free for the 2023-2024 school year?
- Lunch Menus
- LunchTime Online Free/Reduced Application – Guide to Getting Started
- Online Application
- Parents Guide to School Payment Portal
- Middle Township Online Free and Reduced Screen by Screen 2022
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement 2022
School Lunch Payment Portal
- 23-24 Application Instructions – English
- 23-24 Meal Application – English
- 23-24 Sharing Information – English
- 23-24 Application Instructions – Spanish
- 23-24 Meal Application – Spanish
- 23-24 Sharing Information – Spanish
APPLICATION DETERMINATION IS DONE YEARLY. YOU MUST COMPLETE A NEW APPLICATION EACH SCHOOL YEAR TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR BENEFITS.
District Anti-Bullying Coordinator
Dr. Robert Johnson, Director of Special Education
216 S. Main St.
CMCH, NJ 08210
609-465-1800, EXT 3109
Elementary #1 Anti-Bullying Specialist
Ms. Kelly Cox
215 Eldredge Rd.
CMCH, NJ 08210
609-463-1900, EXT. 1225
Elementary #2 Anti-Bullying Specialist
Ms. Rachel Chew
101 W. Pacific Ave.
CMCH, NJ 08210
609-465-1827 EXT 2146