Tom Adelsberger, 609-465-1800, ext. 3125, e-mail – email@example.com
Assistant Director for Custodial Services
Judy Fala, 609-465-1800, 3124, e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities is responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of Middle Township Public School buildings and grounds and sports fields, as well as snow removal within the district’s campus.
Additionally, the department is responsible for assigning and monitoring work orders; preparing and entering purchase orders; monitoring employee absences and scheduling substitute custodians as necessary; and downloading, auditing, and preparing weekly payroll for the department.
Use of School Facilities
Organizations wishing to use district facilities must submit an electronic building use request (see below) at least 10 working days prior to the event, to enable time to complete a Lease/Use Agreement, receive Proof of Insurance, and notify all parties concerned.
Requests must be made by an officer of the organization who carries liability insurance for the event.
- Organizations holding regular meetings throughout the year need file only one request at the beginning of each year. Requests for use of district facilities must be renewed each year.
Step-by-Step Process for Requests:
- Step 1: Download important documents
- Step 2: Make a Request
- Step 3: Wait for your approval email.
- Step 4: Log in to your account to place Facilities requests.
- Step 5: Wait for email of approval/denial of your facilities request. To check on the status of your request, log in to your account and click on the request history tab.
- Step 6: When a request has been approved, an electronic contract will be sent to the requester. Sign the electronic contract with the pin you created in setting up your account.
Upon receipt of the electronically signed contract, the facility has been officially reserved for your use. Questions? Contact us at: 609-465-1800 x 3100