Board of Education
The Middle Township School Board has a clearly articulated district mission statement incorporating the expectation that all students achieve the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards (NJCCCS) at all grade levels.
Also, the mission of the Middle Township Public Schools is to provide excellence in education while celebrating the strength of its diversity and upholding the values and traditions of the community in order to produce graduates who possess a love of learning and a sense of responsibility. This education aims to enable all students to reach their potential and become active, productive members of a dynamic, global society.
The Board of Education
President – Dennis Roberts
Vice President – Stephanie Thomas
David Del Conte, Jr.
Burgess “Butch” Hamer
Claudia Miller – Dennis Township Representative
Board of Education Presentations/Reports
- 2021-2022 Auditor’s Management Report
- 2021-2022 Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
- 2020-2021 Auditor’s Management Report
- 2020-2021 Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
- 2022-2023 MTBOE Budget Presentation
- 2022-2023 MTBOE User Friendly Budget
- 2021-2022 MTBOE Budget Presentation
- 2021-2022 MTBOE User Friendly Budget
- 2019-2020 Auditor’s Management Report
- 2019-2020 Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
Board of Education Regularly Scheduled Monthly Meetings
BE IT RESOLVED that the Board of Education set 6:00 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month in the Administration Building, located at 216 S. Main Street, Cape May Court House, NJ, as the time, date and place for regular monthly meetings for the 2023 Calendar Year (*with the exception of the May, June and December Meetings), and approve the following calendar (available at the link below; board meeting minutes also are available at this link under the “Meetings” tab.