Choose to be a Panther
Choice Applications for 2024-2025 are now being accepted.
Middle Township Public Schools is an Approved Choice District for students in Grades 6 through 12. Students can be enrolled in our schools through New Jersey’s Interdistrict Public School Choice Program, at no cost to their parents/guardians, even if they do not reside in our sending communities. The program increases educational opportunities and enables parents/guardians to select a school that best serves the needs of their child/children.
Read more about the program: Student Application Process/Department of Education School Choice
To participate, students must submit an application directly to the district.
The application deadline for 2024-2025 is Dec. 1, 2023.
- School Choice Application Packet 2024-2025 English
- School Choice Application Packet 2024-2025 Spanish
Approved Choice Districts designate available seats open to students in specific grades and programs. The district gives enrollment preference to students with a sibling currently attending Middle Township Public Schools, providing they enroll, meet any program-specific criteria, and seats are available in the desired grades.
When making your decision, please be aware that transportation may not be provided for your student. Depending on the circumstance, the resident district may provide aide in lieu of transportation. For further information please contact the NJ Department of Education’s School Choice transportation procedures. http://www.nj.gov/education/finance/transportation/procedures/choice_proc.pdf
Why Choose Middle Township Public Schools?
Middle Township Public Schools offer:
- Dedicated and caring staff
- Innovative instructional practices that promote and nurture student achievement
- Staff professional development aligned with Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation System
- A balanced curriculum focused on 21stcentury skills, emotional and social growth, and academic achievement, aligned with NJ Common Core Standards, to ensure students are college- and career-ready
- Equitable access to academic subject areas, as well as exposure to the arts, athletics, and other activities
- Advanced Placement and dual credit courses with Atlantic Cape Community College
- Concurrent Enrollment Program at Atlantic Cape Community College enables students to receive high school credit and college credit